India is one of the biggest global market purchasing LED TVs in a large quantity. In the international market, LED TV is categorized into HS Code 852872. India imports of LED TV from the global market worth USD 770.26 million in 2017. After mobile phone, this is the most demanded electronic equipment among Indian consumers. Indian Industry has seeing a huge interest in selling of imported televisions in the country by which the import has been increased in past years. Sony brand LED TV recorded highest import as it is the most selling brand in the country. Let’s check top three brands by share value in 2017.
- Sony – 63%
- VU – 11%
- Haier – 4.80%
Read the full article and know the analysis of LED TV import market of India during 2017 by month, buyers, foreign country, brands and shipments.
India LED TV Imports by Month of 2017
|Month||Value in %|
What will you get in our report?
- Shipments by month.
- Shipments by Indian importers.
- Shipments by import partners.
- Shipments by LED TV Brand.
- Shipments by LED TV model.
- Shipments by Screen Size.
- Shipments by Indian Ports
Top 20 LED TV Importers in India
LED TV import data shows that there are more than 650 LED TV companies in India are purchasing this product from foreign companies. Let’s check top 20 LED TV Buyers in India which are given below.
- Sony India Pvt. Ltd. Total
- Vu Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Haier Appliances (India) Pvt Ltd.,
- Havells India Limited
- Lloyd Electric & Engg. Ltd.
- Darvin Traders Private Limited
- Videocon Industries Limited
- Vos Technologies (India) Pvt.Ltd.
- Bpl Limited,
- Reliance Retail Limited
- Kail Ltd
- Mitashi Edutainment Pvt. Ltd.
- Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Cloudwalker Streaming Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Cloudtail India Private Limited
- K C M Appliances Private Limited
- Global Technologies
- Mega Electronics
- Ugal Kishor Singh
- Clarion Computers Private Limited
LED TV Import Partners
Indian companies are purchasing LED TV from more than 40 countries in the world. Malaysia is the largest seller of LED TV to India as over 57% of the LED TV arrived into India from Malaysia. In selling television to India, Malaysia is followed by China, Vietnam, Thailand and Korea. Check the table below for more statistics.
|Country||Share Value in %|
Shipments of LED TV Import in India
|Date||29 December 2017|
|Product Description||JACK MARTIN BRAND 24″ LED TV (JML-2402)|
|Total Value||USD 64543|
|Indian Importer||Reliance Retail Limited|
|Importer Address||3rd Floor Court House Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai|
|Indian Port||Nhava Sheva Sea|
|Date||29 December 2017|
|Product Description||Vestar Brand Television With Std Acc&Spares Price Of Sparesincluded In Cbu Pirce Model Vltcq32b1ahdr-32 Basic Led Model|
|Total Value||USD 219072|
|Indian Importer||Eltech Appliances Private Limited|
|Importer Address||HAMEEDIA CENTRE, 14/43, HADDOWS ROAD, NUNGAMBAKKAM|
|Indian Port||Irungattukottai ICD|